2017 – Saturday 1st July to Sunday 9th July
South Coast of England, Kent to Somerset
TOUR NOW FULL – Contact Mark Lamplough to put your name down for our 2018 tour 07799 335534 or [email protected]
Contact Mark Lamplough to discuss your place 07799 335 534
The Byway Tour is a fundraiser for Bike Tours for the Wounded which is a challenge for the Adventure Bikers or the off road Enduro enthusiast’s amongst us.
By joining this tour you will get seven days of amazing riding covering a distance in the region of 1000 miles. Each day’s route has been carefully selected by our team and the support of the Trail Riders Fellowship (TRF) members. They have selected the best routes that are available in their local areas where we ride in small groups based on rider experience and the difficulty of the route.
BT4TW provide the tented accommodation where our support team will erect and de- camp every day leaving you to enjoy the riding. Staying on accredited campsites with hot showers and laundry facilities with a pub close by to regale the stories of the day over a meal and a cold beer.
This is an amazing 7 days of Green Lane / Byway riding so if you think this is for you register now as places are limited.
Total Costs: £495 which includes a £195 non refundable registration fee to secure a place.
The extra £300 is raised though individual fund raising efforts, we will support you in this with ideas and setting up an online fund raising page to help you achieve your goal. Final payment deadline is the 1st March 2017, any short fall in fund raising will need to be covered by the rider.
- 1,000 mile guided tour of southern England’s Byways and Green Lanes guided by experienced TRF guides.
- Over half of the route will be on legal Byways or Green lanes
- Choice of routes to suit riders, bikes and ability
- Suitable to all skill/experience levels
- Gentle and scenic, yet challenging
- Suitable for all types of adventure rider/enduro/green lane rider
- Small groups of 6 bikes under TRF guidelines
- Large tents provided
- All kit transported in support vehicle with tools
- Continental breakfast each morning
- Tea and coffee
- BBQ on last night (additional cost per person approximately £12-15, to be confirmed)
Proposed route overview – subject to change
Contact Mark Lamplough to discuss your 2017 place 07799 335 534
Read all about our 2016 tour
Laughs and Banter: Free of Charge